terms and conditions for functions
• Tentative bookings can be held for a period of 5 days.
• Once this time period has lapsed we will endeavour to contact you, but if unsuccessful we are under no obligation to hold the booking.
• Each function booked at Kings Bridge Bar & Restaurant is confirmed only when a Booking Agreement (attached) and a confirmation deposit is paid.
• This deposit must be paid at least 14 days prior to the function date.
• In the event that the deposit is not paid before this time, Kings Bridge Bar & Restaurant has the right to terminate function plans.
• Payment of the function is to be made in full at the conclusion of the Function unless organised with management prior.
• Please note that all AV requirements must be confirmed 5 business days in advance and tested at least 48 hours prior to your function.
• We cannot be held responsible in organising Audio Visual on the night of your function.
• A deposit is required to confirm each function and will be agreed upon prior to the function. A minimum of $500 is required to secure booking of both rooms
. • This can be paid by credit card, company cheque or in person with cash or EFTPOS.
• The deposit is not refundable if there is a cancellation but can be used to re-book an alternate date.
• Please note that the final balance owing on your function must be paid on the night of the function either by cash or credit card.
• Overall value for the function is based on the room capacity and selected package.
• No outstanding balance can be paid after your function has concluded.
• In the event that the function is cancelled, the following guidelines will apply:
– Where a function is cancelled between 14 - 30 days prior to the date of the function, the client shall forfeit their deposit.
– Where the function is cancelled between 1–14 days prior to the date of the function the client forfeits the deposit and 80% of the minimum spend of the said room.
• Prices in the function information package are correct at the time of printing and are subject to change.
• All prices are inclusive of GST.
• Please note that you will be charged a fee to cut and serve the cake. $3 per person, capped at $50.
• Kings Bridge Bar & Restaurant reserves the right to assign another room for the function if necessary.
• Kings Bridge Bar & Restaurant does not accept responsibility for damage of loss of any patron’s property left on the premises prior to, during or after the conclusion of the function.
• The client is financially responsible for any damage to the venue or its surroundings caused by themselves, their guests or outside contractors. In the instance that damage occurs, all associated costs will be charged to the nominated credit card.
• No food or drink is to be permitted onto the premises unless authorised by management.
• Nothing is to be nailed, screwed, and stapled to any surface of Kings Bridge Bar & Restaurant.
• The client is responsible for any loss or damage to restaurant property caused by guests attending the Function. Kings Bridge Bar & Restaurant will not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to any equipment, merchandise or personal effects left on the premises prior to, during or after the Function. A $100 cleaning levy will apply if the room is left in need of professional cleaning.
• PRIOR TO AND AT THE END OF EACH FUNCTION AN INSPECTION OF THE FUNCTION AREA WILL TAKE PLACE, ANY DAMAGE TO THE AREA IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON WHO MADE THE BOOKING AND YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY REPAIR COSTS.